How does the Channable integration work for brands?
You can seamlessly integrate your Channable account to Orderchamp to synchronise your product catalogue. This will allow you to easily upload your newest collections and make sure your product stock levels are always up-to-date. The integration includes:
- Product catalogue synchronisation from Channable to Orderchamp
- Stock synchronisation from Channable to Orderchamp
Your products can be imported and mapped within Channable directly to the Orderchamp feed. The steps below will guide you through each step of the way.
- Create a new project in Channable
- Import your products from the preferred data source
- Select the Orderchamp Feed
- Map your product categories to the Orderchamp options provided in Channable
- Preview and check all the data mapping in Finalise
- Check the data mapping in the Quality tab
- Preview and check the data sheet
- (add rules where needed to correct specific data)
- Copy feed URL in the Preview tab
In the backoffice of your Orderchamp account you can install the Channable app which will then be connected to your product feed.
- Go to https://www.orderchamp.com/settings/apps
- Install the Channable application
- Open the Channable app in the backoffice
- Enter the url copied from your Channable directing to your product feed csv file
- Make sure "Enable the Product Sync" is engaged
- Select "Start Integration"
Product Mapping in Channable
- Product ID - Rows with same product ID = variants/options of a product. If not given, generate yourself or use SKU
- Product Title - Name of product as shown on marketplace (main product)
- Brand - The brand of the product
- Case quantity - The minimum quantity of your product that should be purchased
- Price - The B2B/wholesale price. This is the price retailers will pay for your product to purchase. The wholesale price is excluding taxes and is formatted with a decimal period and no currency sign (i.e. 14.95)
- MSRP - (Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price): The Recommended Retail Price. What the retailer should charge the customer for this product. The MSRP includes taxes and is formatted with a decimal period and no currency sign (i.e. 14.95).
- Inventory - Inventory or Stock level (Required if Inventory policy is set to "deny")
- SKU - The Stock Keeping Unit, which is a product code and unique per product variant
- Made in - Where does your product come from? Provide us with the country of origin with the two letter land code, such as “NL, TR, CN, IN, IT”.
- Description - Provide a clear and attractive description of your product, containing a minimum of 50 characters
- Categories - Note: you can't add your own categories to Orderchamp. We offer a select amount of categories and subcategories. You can find the whole list of categories in your back office > Import & Export > "Available Categories".
- Option:color - If product has options/variant, fill in the data here. Each row is a separate variant
- Option:size - If product has options/variant, fill in the data here. Each row is a separate variant
- Option:variant - If product has options/variant, fill in the data here. Each row is a separate variant
- Inventory policy - The options for your Inventory policy are "Continue" and "Deny". "Continue" means the product can still be ordered, even when the stock level is 0. If you only want to sell that product when it's in stock, the policy should be set to "Deny". When the stock level reaches 0, the product will be marked as sold out.
- EAN - The EAN Barcode of a product
- Tax level - the VAT percentage that should be charged: High or Low. Food, books and non-alcoholic drinks are low tax level, all other categories are high. It differs per country what the exact percentages are.
- Values - If your product deserves an extra label, to search for example, you can assign a value. Only do this if it actually meets the requirements, for example " Handmade, Eco Friendly, Organic, Social Good etc.".
- Images - Add the images URLs. Images URLs need to be able to be accessed directly, without any login and without an expiration date.
- Length - Product dimension in centimeter
- Width - Product dimension in centimeter
- Height - Product dimension in centimeter
- Diameter - Product dimension in centimeter
- Volume - Product dimension in liter
- Weight - Product dimension in grams
- Materials - Same for the materials, such as “cotton, concrete, wood, polyester”.
- Filter Season - What season fits this product best? (Christmas, Easter, AW23, SS23, etc., or no-season)
What happens if I already have products listed on Orderchamp?
If you already have products listed on Orderchamp, their system attempts to match your child products from Channable with the ones on Orderchamp – based on their SKUs. If there is a match, the products are linked and added to the update flow. If there is no match, Orderchamp creates a variant of the existing product.
How often is the integration updated?
Orderchamp will fetch new data every hour. If the data feed has not been changed, nothing will happen. When there have been new product updates since the last import, these will be fetched and synced to the Orderchamp platform.
Does Channable also synchronise orders?
No the integration is solely used for importing product data into Orderchamp. For order handling we offer the Channel engine integration and for automated exporting of orders we can recommend the FTP integration. We are also always working on developing new functions and tools for our integrations, so keep an eye out for the latest updates!
For more questions please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org