How to get a good Catalogue Health score?
At Orderchamp, we are committed to creating a dynamic ecosystem where suppliers like you can thrive and connect with a wide network of retailers. In this article, we will explore the key elements of catalogue health, equipping you with the knowledge and tools necessary to effectively showcase your products, engage buyers, and drive conversion.
Your success as a supplier on Orderchamp is our top priority, and this help centre article aims to provide you with the support you need to excel on our platform.
On our marketplace, products from various categories will require the completion of distinct fields. Below are the specific details for each category:
Catalogue Health Score
In order to achieve an excellent catalogue health score and enhance your ranking on the platform, we evaluate seven key factors. These factors include:
- Having a minimum of 4 product images
- Completing all necessary catalogue attributes
- Filling in the MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price)
- Providing a lead time for the product
- Ensuring the category is filled in, up to the maximum sub-category level
- Maintaining a title length between 10 to 50 characters
- Keeping the product description length within the range of 50 to 500 characters
By improving your catalogue health score you will improve your chances of selling thanks to higher conversion and specially better findability!
💡Did you know that 6% of our searches include the material being searched for?
Eg: Wood stool