How can I drive more sales with dropshipping?
To enhance your dropshipping success and increase your sales, we've pinpointed the key strategies you can implement to unlock more orders.
Boost your conversion
- Invite your retailers - If you're looking to boost your conversion, the number one action would be to make your network aware that you are now dropshipping. Extend invitations to your retailers and offer them exclusive access to a discounted dropshipping package, allowing them to exclusively dropship your products. You can send us a list at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send out brand campaigns - You can do so directly from your backoffice, letting your Orderchamp retailers know you're now available to dropship!
- Respond to retailer questions - responding promptly to retailer questions and feedback via chat helps boost engagement scores.
Set up your dropshipping store for success
- Offer your full and newest assortment - adding all your SKUs and offering new items regularly will help you gain more traction on your store and enhance your conversion.
- Offer a competitive margin - attractive margins of at least 10% for dropshipping resonate with retailers. The higher your margins are, the more inclined retailers will be to offer your product.
Tip: If your products can be shipped in a letterbox package, you'll be able to offer more competitive shipping costs, which will positively impact the offered margin.
- Offer best pricing - fair pricing, consistent with all your other sales channels, is essential for being successful on Orderchamp. Our retailers lose trust in your brand as well as our platform if they find your products cheaper elsewhere (both wholesale and MSRP).
- Set the right pictures - Clear and high-quality images are crucial for achieving effective conversion in dropshipping. It's important to keep in mind that retailers will use these same visuals on their webshops, and the preference is typically high quality images on a white background.
Support the retailers with marketing material
- Marketing - supply the retailers that are offering your products on their webshop with marketing material. This will only help with driving more awareness to your brand and generate more sales from new customers!