If you want to adjust multiple products at the same time, we recommend that you use the import/export module to do this. For example, when you need to update your stock-level, values, prices or titles.
- Export all of your products via Products > Export > Export.
- Download the .csv file and open it in a program such as Excel, Numbers, or OpenOffice.
- Adjust the data that you would like to change, such as the Wholesale or Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP).
- Save as a .csv file after you make edits.
- Upload the file via Products > Import.
- Check whether the products are recognized correctly. You will see how many products will be created and/or updated.
- Start the import.
- Your products have now been adjusted.
Our customer service team is there for you. Do you need some help? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org