We can connect the following information from WooCommerce with Orderchamp:
- The stock
- The catalog: (short) Title, (short) Description, Price, Product images, SKU & Product variants
Before you get started...
The connection only works if you use at least version 3.4 of WooCommerce. We also recommend exporting the products as they are now in WooCommerce and (if applicable) on Orderchamp to a .csv file. This way you always have a backup!
Generate API keys
You can compare APIs with a login. With this you give permission to Orderchamp to retrieve your WooCommerce product information. Generation is as follows:
- In WooCommerce go to "Settings" via the left menu;
- Click on "Advanced" and navigate to "REST API" in the horizontal menus;
- Click on "Add key";
- The description is "Connection Orderchamp", give "Read / Write" rights and click on "Generate";
- Copy the Customer Key and Customer Secret. Pay attention! For security reasons, these are only available once, so save them before you leave the page.
Connect Orderchamp to WooCommerce
Now that we have the keys, we can connnect the two systems.
- Go to the Orderchamp App Store;
- Choose WooCommerce from the available apps and click "Install";
- In the App Store, click on "Connect your WooCommerce account";
- A pop-up will appear, where you enter the URL of your website. Then click on "Test and save";
Configure your connection
The connection is there and now it's time to personalize it! You do that on the page that appears after saving:
- In the first section decide whether we only connect the stock ('No'), we keep the current products in Orderchamp and make changes in the future ('Yes, all changes from now on') or overwrite the current products in Orderchamp with your complete catalog in WooCommerce ('Yes, everything please');
- Decide if you only want to transfer the published products in WooCommerce, or also old, unpublished products and / or concepts;
- Indicate which prices you bring to Orderchamp. Do you use B2C prices? Then choose "Consumer prices", we will place them at the suggested retail price including VAT. Do you use B2B prices? Then choose "Wholesale prices", we will place them at the purchase price (MRSP) excluding VAT;
- Decide whether you want to implement changes in Orderchamp in WooCommerce, so your connection becomes two-sided! "Do not override", leaves WooCommerce alone, "Override" ensures optimal integration by also overwriting WooCommerce.
Save and activate
Check whether everything is filled in as desired. Click on "Save and go back" and then on "Run" to start your connection. It may take a while if you have a large catalog.
You did it! Your connection is live.