We can connect the following information from Lightspeed with Orderchamp:
- The stock
- The catalog: (short) Title, (short) Description, Price, Product images, SKU & Product variants
Before you get started …
We recommend exporting the products as they are now in Lightspeed and (if applicable) on Orderchamp to a .csv file. This way you will always have a backup!
Install the apps and connect!
- Go to the Orderchamp App Store;
- Choose Lightspeed from the available apps and click "Install";
- You'll see the Orderchamp app in the Lightspeed App Store. Click on "Install app";
- Log in with the data of the Owner of the Orderchamp account and confirm with "Next" and "Grant Access";
- Now connect Orderchamp to Lightspeed with "Connect your Orderchamp account" and click on "Grant Access";
Configure your connection
The connection is there and now it's time to personalize it! You do that on the page that appears after saving:
- In the first section decide whether: we only connect the stock ('No'), we keep the current products in Orderchamp and make changes in the future ('Yes, all changes from now on') or overwrite the current products in Orderchamp with your complete catalog in Lightspeed ('Yes, everything please');
- Decide whether to transfer 'Article numbers' or 'SKUs' to Orderchamp;
- Indicate which prices you bring to Orderchamp. Do you use B2C prices? Then choose "Consumer prices", we will place them at the suggested retail price including VAT. Do you use B2B prices? Then choose "Wholesale prices", we will place them at the purchase price (MRSP) excluding VAT;
- Decide whether you want to implement changes in Orderchamp in Lightspeed, so your connection becomes two-sided! "Don't override" leaves Lightspeed alone, "Override" ensures optimal integration by also overwriting Lightspeed.
Save and activate
Check whether everything is filled in as desired. Click on "Save and go back" and then on "Run" to start your connection. It may take a while if you have a large catalog.
You did it! Your connection is live.