We can connect the following information from Mijnwebwinkel with Orderchamp:
- The stock
- The catalog: (short) Title, (short) Description, Price, Product images, SKU & Product variants
Before you get started …
It is essential to have all your SKUs (article numbers) entered in Mijnwebwinkel. We also recommend exporting the products as they are now in Mijnwebwinkel and (if applicable) on Orderchamp to a .csv file. This way you always have a backup!
You can compare a token with a login. You hereby give Orderchamp permission to collect your Mijnwebwinkel product information. Generation is as follows:
- In Mijnwebwinkel go to "Settings / API" and click on "Add token";
- The partner is "Orderchamp" (our Apps partner), description something like "Orderchamp Connection", validity "Unlimited" and status "Active". Then save;
- You can find the token at "show token", copy it in a safe place.
Connect Orderchamp to Mijnwebwinkel
Now that we have the token, we can connect the two systems.
- Go to the Orderchamp App Store;
- Choose Mijnwebwinkel from the available apps and click "Install";
- In the App Store, click on "Connect your Mijnwebwinkel account";
- A pop-up will appear, where you fill in the token. Then click on "Test and save" and "Grant Access".
Configure your connection
The connection is there and now it's time to personalize it! You do that on the page that appears after saving:
- Decide in the first section whether: we keep the current products in Orderchamp and make changes in the future ('Yes, all changes from now on') or overwrite the current products/create new products in Orderchamp with your complete catalog in Mijnwebwinkel ('Yes, everything please'). If you select 'No', nothing will happen at all;
- Indicate which prices you bring to Orderchamp. Do you use B2C prices on your own website? Then choose "Consumer prices", we will place them at the suggested retail price including VAT. Do you use B2B prices? Then choose "Wholesale prices", we will place them at the purchase price excluding VAT;
- SKU or Product Identifier: if you don't use own SKU/article numbers in your webshop, you can choose Product Identifier. This is an ID Mijnwebwinkel automatically creates for you whenever you create a product.
- Decide whether you want to continuously update content changes in Mijnwebwinkel to Orderchamp. "Do not override", will leave the descriptions and titles as it is, "Override" will override any changes you made in Orderchamp to keep this in sync with the descriptions and titles as set in your Mijnwebwinkel.
- The same settings apply to the product prices and product images.
Save and activate
Check whether everything is filled in as desired. Click on "Save and go back" and then on "Run" to start your connection. It may take a while if you have a large catalog. If you want to force immediately, you can do this by clicking the right-turning arrow at the connection in Combidesk. Then click on "Product adjusted → Product created or changed".
You did it! Your connection is live.