How does the CCV Shop connection work?
We can link the following information from CCV Shop to Orderchamp:
- The stock
- The catalog: (short) Title, (short) Description, Price, Product images, SKU & Product variants
Before you get started ...
We recommend exporting the products as they are currently in CCV Shop and (if applicable) on Orderchamp to a .csv file. This way you will always have a backup!
Install the app
1. Go to the App Store in your CCV Shop;
2. Search for Orderchamp and click on "Install";
3. Grant Orderchamp access by clicking "Grant access".
Configure your link
The app is installed and now it's time to personalize it!
- Decide in the first section whether: we keep the current products in Orderchamp and make changes in the future ('Yes, all changes from now on') or overwrite the current products/create new products in Orderchamp with your complete catalog in CCV shop ('Yes, everything please'). If you select 'No', nothing will happen at all;
- Indicate which prices you bring to Orderchamp. Do you use B2C prices on your own website? Then choose "Consumer prices", we will place them at the suggested retail price including VAT. Do you use B2B prices? Then choose "Wholesale prices", we will place them at the purchase price excluding VAT;
- SKU or Product Identifier: if you don't use own SKU/article numbers in your webshop, you can choose Product Identifier. This is an ID CCV shop automatically creates for you whenever you create a product.
- Decide whether you want to continuously update content changes in CCV shop to Orderchamp. "Do not override", will leave the descriptions and titles as it is, "Override" will override any changes you made in Orderchamp to keep this in sync with the descriptions and titles as set in your CCV shop.
- The same settings apply to the product prices and product images.
Save and activate
Check whether everything is filled in as desired. Click on "install link" to start your link. It may take a while if you have a large catalog. If you want to force immediately, you can do this by clicking the right-turning arrow at the link in Combidesk. Then click on "Product adjusted → Product created or changed".
You did it! Your link is live.