We can link the following information from Shopify with Orderchamp:
- The stock
- The catalog: (short) Title, (short) Description, Price, Product images, SKU & Product variants
Before you get started...
We recommend exporting the products as they are now in Shopify and (if applicable) on Orderchamp to a .csv file. This way you always have a backup!
Install the apps and pair!
1. Go to the Orderchamp App Store;
2. Choose Shopify from the available apps and click "Install";
3. In the next screen, click on "Connect your Shopify account";
4. Grant Orderchamp access by clicking "Grant access".
Configure your link
The link is there and now it's time to personalize it!
1. Decide in the first section whether: we only link the stock ('No'), we keep the current products in Orderchamp and make changes in the future ('Yes, all changes from now on') or overwrite the current products in Orderchamp with your complete catalog in Shopify ('Yes, everything please');
2. Indicate which prices you bring to Orderchamp. Do you use B2C prices? Then choose "Consumer prices", we will place them at the suggested retail price including VAT. Do you use B2B prices? Then choose "Wholesale prices", we will place them at the purchase price (MRSP) excluding VAT;
3. Decide whether you want to implement changes in Orderchamp in Shopify, so your link becomes two-sided! "Don't override", leave Shopify alone, "Override" ensures an optimal link by also overwriting Shopify.
Save and activate
Check whether everything is filled in as desired. Click on "Install connection" to start your link. It may take a while if you have a large catalog. If you want to force immediately, you can do this by clicking the right-turning arrow at the link in Combidesk. Then click on "Product adjusted → Product created or changed".
You did it! Your link is live.