How do I connect my Lightspeed Retail Point of Sale system to Orderchamp?
It takes no more than 10 minutes (probably even less) to connect your webshop. The following product information (when available) will be synchronized and used to create the product:
- Product title
- Product description
- MSRP (excl. VAT)
- Product images
- SKU/Article number
Install the app
- Go to ‘POS/eCom integrations’ in Orderchamp and click ‘Connect your POS or eCom’;
- Below Lightspeed Retail, click ‘Install’;
- Log in with your Lightspeed account and ‘Authorize application’;
- Now ‘Connect your Orderchamp account’ and grant access;
- In the configuration you can now choose the location of where you want to synchronize the products too and the vendor. You can choose to create a Vendor named Orderchamp or a brand where you will purchase from. You can always change this later.
Congratulations, your POS is now connected! From now on, every purchase you make will be automatically synchronized with your website. There are 3 moments of synchronization:
- The order has been confirmed by the brand -> Product created in Lightspeed;
- The order is marked as ‘sent’ by the brand -> Purchase order created in Lightspeed Retail;
- The delivery is confirmed by you in Orderchamp -> Purchase order is marked as completed and the stock is updated to the quantity that is sent.
You can find your connection and synchronised products in your Orderchamp account > POS/eCom integrations.