It takes no more than 10 minutes (probably even less) to connect your webshop. For the integration to work, your WooCommerce needs to run on at least version 3.4. If your WooCommerce is older than that, we recommend updating it to the latest version. The following product information (when available) will be synchronized and used to create the product:
- Product title
- Product description
- MSRP (excl. VAT)
- Product images
- SKU/Article number
Generate API keys
You can compare APIs with a login. With this you give permission to Orderchamp to create products. You can generate the API keys with the following steps:
- In WooCommerce go to "Settings" via the left menu;
- Click on "Advanced" and navigate to "REST API" in the horizontal menus;
- Click on "Add key";
- The description is "Connection Orderchamp", give "Read / Write" rights and click on "Generate";
- Copy the Customer Key and Customer Secret. Be aware! For security reasons, these are only available once, so copy and paste them in another document before you leave the page.
Connect Orderchamp to Woocommerce
Now we have the keys, we can connect the two systems.
- Go to POS/eCom integrations in Orderchamp and click ‘Connect your POS or eCom’;
- Choose WooCommerce and click ‘Install’;
- Connect your WooCommerce account;
- In the pop up, enter the URL of your website and the API keys and click ‘Test and save’;
- Connect your Orderchamp account and grant access;
- In the configuration you can now choose if you would like to override the product content in your webshop when this has been changed in Orderchamp. Fill in your email and click ‘Save’.
Congratulations, your webshop is now connected! From now on, every purchase you make will be automatically synchronized with your website. There are 2 moments of synchronization:
- The order has been confirmed by the brand -> Product created in WooCommerce;
- The order is marked as ‘sent’ by the brand -> The stock level in your WooCommerce is updated to the quantity that’s been sent.
You can find your connection and synchronised products in your Orderchamp account > POS/eCom integrations.
PS: We currently do not support dropshipping. Products are purchased and kept in your own stock for re-sale.