How do I connect MyOnlineStore to Orderchamp?
It takes no more than 10 minutes (probably even less) to connect your webshop. The following product information (when available) will be synchronized and used to create the product:
- Product title
- Product description
- MSRP (excl. VAT)
- Product images
- SKU/Article number
* When your order contains products with several variants, each variant will be created as an entirely new product in your webshop. It’s possible you have to make some small adjustments, for example creating and adding a set of product options, or merging products into one.
Generate your token
You can compare your token with login credentials. With this you give Orderchamp access to add and modify products in your WooCommerce. You can generate the token with these following steps:
- Go to ‘Settings/API’ in MyOnlineStore and click ‘Add token’;
- The partner is ‘Orderchamp’, description can be something like ‘Orderchamp connection’, validity ‘Unlimited’ and status ‘Active’.
- Upon saving, you should see the token. Copy and paste this in a secure document.
Connect Orderchamp to MyOnlineStore
Now we have the token, we can connect the two systems.
- Go to POS/eCom integrations in Orderchamp and click ‘Connect your POS or eCom’;
- Choose MyOnlineStore and click ‘Install’;
- Connect your MyOnlineStore account;
- In the pop up, enter the token and click ‘Test and save’;
- Connect your Orderchamp account and grant access;
- In the configuration you can now choose if you would like to override the product content in your webshop when this has been changed in Orderchamp. Fill in your email and click ‘Save’.
Congratulations, your webshop is now connected! From now on, every purchase you make will be automatically synchronized with your website. There are 2 moments of synchronization:
- The order has been confirmed by the brand -> Product created in MyOnlineStore;
- The order is marked as ‘sent’ by the brand -> The stock level in your MyOnlineStore is updated to the quantity that’s been sent.
You can find your connection and synchronised products in your Orderchamp account > POS/eCom integrations.
PS: We currently do not support dropshipping. Products are purchased and kept in your own stock for re-sale.