Please take a moment to review the storefront settings information outlined below prior to starting. We encourage you to use it as a reference when completing your storefront. If you need more clarification, feel free to respond to the email. Your Brand Partnerships Manager will work with you to help you get online within a few moments. .
Step 1: Terms
- The first step in the onboarding is accepting the Orderchamp Brand Policies and Terms of Service in your Backoffice at “Settings > Account information”
- As a brand on Orderchamp, you agree to the following:
- I agree to offer my complete (and newest) wholesale catalog on Orderchamp at the same prices as my other wholesale channel.
- I agree to keep Orderchamp orders on Orderchamp
- I agree and commit myself to the Orderchamp Quality and Service Policy
- I understand and agree to Orderchamp Terms of Service and Brand Policies
Step 2: Setting up your storefront
- Fill in your Storefront
- Bring your story to life by sharing an at least 500 word story that shares your journey with Orderchamps retailers
- Provide us with a short description of your brand (max. 100 words)
- Upload a storefront logo [square]
- Provide us, by clicking here, with an image for the banner of your storefront
- Fill in Instagram & Facebook handle
- Add general, atmospheric photos from your brand to the Photo Carousel (Carousel images must have a minimum height or width of 870px).
- Fill in your General Settings
- Account information
- Company details
- Main content language
- Fill in your shipping details
- Fill in your shipping zones
- Fill in your shipping countries
- Fill in your time to ship (lead time)
- Upload your company logo and a footer image for a custom packaging slip option
- Payout information
- Choose which bank account you’d like your payouts transferred to and follow the verification process by transferring 1 cent. Please mention the correct reference number (starts with RF) if you choose to verify through a manual bank transfer.
Step 3: Provide us with your catalog & images
- Set up a catalog and stock connection with your own B2B portal or webshop software, connect with our open API, or send us a CSV file with your catalog and the required product information (see below).
Step 4: Invite your own retailers, Orderchamp brand referral program
Invite your retailers and they will automatically receive up to €100 shopping credit* (if they are new to Orderchamp). Your retailers will also benefit from our free shipping initiatives and can qualify for our flexible payment terms (up to 60 days) - we’ll always guarantee your payout.
- You pay 0% commission on orders from all the invited retailers signing up within 3 months of being invited by you. Otherwise a discounted 6% to cover our operational costs.
- For orders from your invited retailers that were already registered to Orderchamp, or any of Orderchamp’s partners, you will benefit from a discounted 6% commission
Step 5: Setting up specific customer pricing groups + promotions
- Create customer groups at “CRM > Customer groups”
- Go to Discounts in the admin and set up your specific customer pricing.
Required product information
- Product ID
- The product code, should be the same for the products with the same variants
- Product Title
- The name of the product, which will be shown in your storefront
- Variants per product
- Each row should be a unique variant. In the column headers you can specify what kind of variant it contains, for example: "Option:Size"
- The brand of the product;
- Case quantity
- The minimum quantity of your product that should be purchased
- The B2B/wholesale price. This is the price retailer will pay for your product to purchase. The wholesale price is excluding taxes and is formatted with a decimal period and no currency sign (i.e. 14.95)
- MSRP (Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price)
- The Recommended Retail Price. What the retailer should charge the customer for this product. The MSRP is including taxes and is formatted with a decimal period and no currency sign (i.e. 14.95).
- Inventory or Stock level (Required if Inventory policy is set to "deny")
- Inventory policy
- The options for your Inventory policy are "Continue" and "Deny". "Continue" means the product can still be ordered, even when the stock level is 0. If you only want to sell that product when it's in stock, the policy should be set to "Deny". When the stock level reaches 0, the product will be marked as sold out.
- The Stock Keeping Unit, which is a product code and unique per product variant
- Mention the weight of your product.
- Same for the materials, such as “cotton, concrete, wood, polyester”.
- Made in
- Where does your product come from? Provide us with the country of origin with the two letter land code, such as “NL, TR, CN, IN, IT”.
- If your product deserves an extra label, to search for example, you can assign a value. Only do this if it actually meets the requirements, for example " Handmade, Eco Friendly, Organic, Social Good etc.".
- Tax level
- the VAT percentage that should be charged: High or Low. It differs per country what the exact percentages are.
- Note: you can't add your own categories to Orderchamp. We offer a select amount of categories and subcategories. You can find the whole list of categories in your back office > Import & Export > "Available Categories".
- If you'd like to import the images in bulk, you need to include the image URL(s) in the file. If you don't have the URLs, you can import the file without them and add the images manually after import.
- Provide a clear and attractive description of your product, containing a minimum of 25 characters
- Provide us with the dimensions by adding a separate column for length, width, height, diameter (in cm) and/or volume (in liters).
For an example of the import file, go to your back office > Import & Export > Product Sheet Example. When clicking this button, a .csv file will be downloaded to your computer.
*Only applicable for retailers from these countries: NL/BE/DE/AT