How do I sell on Orderchamp?
With Orderchamp you will expand your business locally and internationally. While you’re connecting with new retailers, you can also get more orders from your existing retailers by using the Orderchamp Backoffice tools.
We’re thrilled to be growing our brand community on Orderchamp! The first step is to apply here: Apply to sell on Orderchamp
Who can sell on Orderchamp?
We do have a few requirements prior to publishing a storefront. Therefor please note that:
- We only sell products within the offered category range.
- Your catalog must consist of at least 20 products*
- Your pictures are clear and preferably on a white background
- We are currently not offering additional products containing CBD or Alcohol
- Your full catalog and pricing is aligned with what you offer in direct
*does not apply to Food and Beverage brands
When will my store be published?
Once you've applied, you should receive an email from our team regarding your status and next steps within 3-5 business days.
After your application is accepted, we’ll help you set up a catalog and stock integration or you’ll provide your catalog, photography, and wholesale details.
Your store will need to be reviewed by our teams before it is published. You can always reach out to our support team for additional information regarding your publication.
Orderchamp reserves the right to accept or deny any application according to what we deem fit to the platform.