Your existing retailer base can have specific pricing when ordering products at your brand. Specific pricing based on for instance loyalty or volume/value of the purchased goods per year.
In order to offer a complete wholesale experience we’ve made it possible to set specific pricing for all of your (existing & newly acquired) retailers. You’re in control of what a retailer needs to pay for your products.
How to set a specific customer pricing:
- Login your Orderchamp backoffice
- Go to the “Order Discounts” in the menu bar on the left
- Click on the “New Discount” or “New Order Discount” button
- Fill in the required fields with all the details of your promotion
- Name - fill in the name of your promotion
- Retailer discount % - set the % of the order discount
- Discount threshold - set the MOV for receiving the discount
- Always active/Active for a limited period - set the timeframe of the promotion
- Select your customer group - who will receive the specific pricing
- Click the “Create discount” button in the right hand bottom corner
When you select a specific customer group, an automatic campaign will be triggered to inform your specific customer group.