Brand and retailer satisfaction is of the utmost importance to the long-term health and success of our Orderchamp community. Due to the "maker revolution" there are more brands now than ever. However, we are selective in our offer and strive for the highest quality.
We aim for you and your brand to be successful on Orderchamp, and we will reach out to notify you of your account has been flagged for quality and/or service issues.
We’ve summarised the key metrics we monitor below:
- Always your full, in season catalogue
- Accurate and in-stock product listings
- Time to confirm new orders
- Time to ship rate
- Damaged & missing order rate
- Wrong delivery
- Cancellation rate
- Partial cancellation rate
Responsiveness & service
- Answering chat messages within 24 hours
- Resolving missing or damaged orders
- Responding to retailer inquiries
- Responding to Orderchamp inquiries
Brand accounts flagged as having consistently exceeding these thresholds and/or violating Orderchamp policies may result in the suspension or deactivation of your account.