Orderchamp is the Merchant of Record, meaning that Orderchamp invoices the retailer and receives invoices from the brands. As a brand, you will get an invoice once you send the shipment.
Here’s how our invoice flow looks like:
- Step 1: you (the brand) send the shipment; now the invoice is generated with status “awaiting delivery” and the invoice contains only products shipped by you on that day
- Step 2: when the shipment is delivered (and confirmed by the retailer as “approved"), the invoice status becomes “validating invoice”
- Step 3: after 48h (excluding weekends), the invoice status becomes “will be paid out”. All invoices with “will be paid out” status will be included in the next settlement
- Step 4: once Orderchamp pays the invoices, the invoice status becomes “paid”
In your brand account, under Settings >> Invoices and Settlements, Orderchamp will show what invoices are included in which upcoming settlement, an overview of invoices that have been created but are not ready yet for payout, including the reason (delivery pending, order issue reported) for not being ready for payout.
Depending on your contract type, Orderchamp will process the payouts (called ‘settlements’) on a weekly or monthly basis. These settlements contain all open invoices for orders that have been successfully delivered.
Invoice export options
You can generate different invoices csv exports such as:
- CSV export of all your invoices
- CSV export of each settlement invoice
- CSV export of your upcoming invoices
- CSV export of your soon to be paid out invoices
Need a separate invoice for your commission?
We are happy to enable this for you. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to request this. After we enable it, you will see all your commission invoices separately, with status “will be withheld”, like below:
If a retailer reports an issue with an order, all invoices for that order will be put on hold until the issue is resolved. You will see that the status of the order will become “Issue reported”. Our customer service team will review the issue and if needed, forward you the feedback. We will temporarily freeze the payout until the issue has been resolved.
Shipping status considerations
A shipment is set to “delivered” when:
- Track & Trace data tells us it has been delivered
- If no Track & Trace data is available, it will be set to “delivered” on the last day of the indicated shipping time set in your brand’s storefront when the shipment was created.