In case of an issue with your Orderchamp order, it is important, to report a problem within 4 working days upon planned or actual arrival. This can be done via your backoffice.
Any issues related to:
- Non-delivery of goods
- Defective goods
- Damaged goods
- Counterfeit goods
- Misrepresentation of goods
- Wrong goods delivered
have to be reported immediately.
How to report an issue?
- login to your Orderchamp account
- click on the account icon
- from the menu, click on “Orders”
- click on the order you have an issue with
- click the button “report an issue” in the right upper corner
- Select your issue
- Upload a photo when needed
- Tell us more about the issues you’re experiencing
- Click on submit
- Our customer service team will get back to you within 5 working days
Please note: Only issues reported through our portal will be processed and shared with a brand. If you work with the brand directly off the platform - Orderchamp is not responsible for subsequent activities related to this order. Some issues are sent directly to the brands (damaged/missing, defective, wrong products).
Report issues within 4 working days upon planned or actual arrival
All missing or damaged products issues must be reported within 4 working days upon planned or actual arrival. In case of damaged products, please keep the products in case the brand asks for a return shipment or an ongoing shipping investigation.