We’re here to help walk you through the Orderchamp marketplace. This article will help you find the following information:
- Account information
- Refer your brands
- Mail settings
To provide you with a complete and tailor-made experience we ask you to fill out all your company details in your profile.
- completing your retailer profile here
To provide you with a complete and tailor-made experience we ask you to set all your preferences in your profile. Our team can ask for additional information before accepting your application and / or approving placed orders.
- set your preferences here
The orders section of your profile shows your previous and your pending orders. As well the buttons to report missing or damaged products. You can use this feature to file an issue when something goes wrong with your order, check out this article.
In the invoices section you will find both the invoices that you have paid, as well your upcoming invoices (Buy now, pay up to 60 days later) and their status. In this overview you can go directly to an order you’d like to pay.
Going to the favorites will show you all the products and brands that caught your eye. You can favorite individual products or specific brands.
- to add a brand to your favorites list, click on the button “follow brand”
- to favorite a product, hover over the product and clock the heart icon in the top right corner of the product image
Refer your brands
Earn shopping credit by simplifying your purchasing. Refer your brands and receive €100,- of shopping credit.
- Invite your brands: add their email address or website and we’ll do the rest. You can of course inform the brand of your referral to speed up the process.
- If you’re the first to refer the brand to us and we’ll be able to onboard them, you’ll receive €100,- of shopping credit to spend on Orderchamp.
- You can refer as many brands as you like and for every accepted brand, you’ll be rewarded with another €100,- shopping credit.
If you don’t want to receive all of the Orderchamp emails, you can go to the mail settings section of your profile. Here you have the ability to optin or opt out per email campaign.
All email types will be defaulted “on”. Simply select the toggle to turn on or off a specific type of emails.