How to update stock through the Import tool?
To easily update your stock in one go, you can use our import tool and upload your stock file. We only need a file with SKU and Inventory as columns. Optionally you can add the ‘Available at’ column to indicate a future shipping date for a product. If you don’t have a stock file:
- Export your Orderchamp products from the back office by going to ‘Import & Export’ > Export > Export products to Excel.
- Delete all columns except SKU and inventory
- Update your inventory in the file and save as csv UTF-8.
- Upload the file in the import tool in the back office (Import & Export)
- Wait until the validation is done and click ‘Start import’. The inventory will now be adjusted.
If you have an own stock file:
- Upload the file in the back office in our import tool.
- Wait for validation. Any SKUs that are in your file but cannot be found in Orderchamp will give an error. You can ignore this, as they will simply be skipped.
- Click ‘Start import’. The inventory will now be adjusted.