How does the WooCommerce connection work?
You can seamlessly integrate your Woocommerce webshop to Orderchamp to synchronise your product catalogue and orders. This will allow you to easily upload your newest collections, make sure your product stock levels are always up-to-date, and to fulfil your orders faster. The integration includes:
- Product catalogue synchronisation from Woocommerce to Orderchamp
- Stock synchronisation from Woocommerce to Orderchamp
- Fulfilment by Orderchamp order integration
How it works
You can establish the connection between your Woocommerce and Orderchamp in just a few minutes, no real technical knowledge needed!
- Go to Apps & Integrations in your Orderchamp back office.
- Click on the 'Install' button next to Woocommerce (Beta).
- Now click "Connect with your Woocommerce"
- You'll be redirected to a new screen to fill in your Woocommerce website. Please make sure there's no 'https://' and '/' filled in. If your website is https://mywebsite.com/, fill in mywebsite.com.
- Log into Woocommerce if you haven't already and click 'Approve'.
- That's it! Your products are now being synchronised to Orderchamp.
You'll be given a few choices to make to optimally synchronise your products:
- Enable Fulfilment by Orderchamp: If you use our warehouse to fulfil your orders, you can enable this setting. If FbO is not set up in your account, this setting will not do anything.
- MSRP or Wholesale: Choose in which field in Orderchamp the price will be filled in. If you connect your B2C Woocommerce webshop, you'll choose MSRP. If you connect your B2B website, you'll choose Wholesale Prices.
- Content: You can make sure the title, description, prices and images are always the same in Orderchamp as they are in Woocommerce. Any changes in Woocommerce will be synchronised to Orderchamp, but this also means any changes in Orderchamp will be overridden. If you'd like to tweak and edit the content in Orderchamp, you can choose to not override the content. Inventory is always synchronised with your shop.
You have the option to export your orders automatically into your Shopify and directly manage them from there.
You can handle the order from your e-shop fully if you choose to not use our carriers and auto-confirm all orders. In other cases, some actions will still be required on Orderchamp.
For any assistance, questions or feedback, please send an email to email@example.com and we'd be happy to help you further.