You can seamlessly integrate your Shopify webshop to Orderchamp to synchronise your product catalogue and orders. This will allow you to easily upload your newest collections, make sure your product stock levels are always up-to-date, and to fulfil your orders faster. The integration includes:
- Product catalogue synchronisation from Shopify to Orderchamp
- Stock synchronisation from Shopify to Orderchamp
- Fulfilment by Orderchamp order integration
How it works
You can establish the connection between your Shopify and Orderchamp in just a few minutes, no real technical knowledge needed!
- Go to Apps & Integrations in your Orderchamp back office.
- Click on the 'Install' button next to Shopify (Beta).
- Click "Connect your Shopify"
- You'll be redirected to a new screen to fill in your myshopify URL.
- Login to Shopify if you haven't already and click "Connect your Shopify".
- Walk through the configuration settings.
- That's it! Your products are now being synchronised to Orderchamp.
You'll be given a few choices to make to optimally synchronise your products:
- Enable Fulfilment by Orderchamp: If you use our warehouse to fulfil your orders, you can enable this setting. If FbO is not set up in your account, this setting will not do anything.
- MSRP or Wholesale: Choose in which field in Orderchamp the price will be filled in. If you connect your B2C Shopify webshop, you'll choose MSRP. If you connect your B2B website, you'll choose Wholesale Prices.
- Content: You can make sure the title, description, prices and images are always the same in Orderchamp as they are in Shopify. Any changes in Shopify will be synchronised to Orderchamp, but this also means any changes in Orderchamp will be overridden. If you'd like to tweak and edit the content in Orderchamp, you can choose to not override the content. Inventory is always synchronised with your shop.
If you use Fulfilment by Orderchamp and you would like to fulfil your non-Orderchamp orders using this method, your orders will be pushed through the synchronisation to your back office. From there the order will be sent to the warehouse to fulfil. For more information on Fulfilment by Orderchamp, click here.
For any assistance, questions or feedback, please send an email to email@example.com and we'd be happy to help you further.