How does the Shopify connection work?
You can seamlessly integrate your Shopify webshop to Orderchamp to synchronise your product catalogue and manage your orders. This will allow you to easily upload your newest collections and make sure your product stock levels are always up-to-date. The integration includes:
- Product catalogue synchronisation from Shopify to Orderchamp
- Stock synchronisation from Shopify to Orderchamp
- Order synchronisation and handling in Shopify
How it works
You can establish the connection between your Shopify and Orderchamp in just a few minutes, no real technical knowledge needed!
- Go to Apps & Integrations in your Orderchamp back office.
- Click on the 'Install' button next to Shopify.
- Click "Connect your Shopify"
- You'll be redirected to a new screen to fill in your myshopify URL.
- Login to Shopify if you haven't already and click "Connect your Shopify".
- Walk through the configuration settings.
- That's it! Your products are now being synchronized to Orderchamp.
You'll be given a few choices to make to optimally synchronise your products:
- Choose if the prices taken from your e-shop are B2B prices or Retail prices. In most cases, the e-shop prices are B2C prices.
- Choose which elements should be overwritten on Orderchamp when you make changes in Shopify. If you have made any changes in Orderchamp, especially to titles or product descriptions, we recommend you check these settings otherwise your changes might get deleted.
Note: We match your products based on the SKU. Make sure to keep your SKUs up to date to avoid duplicate products or wrong product matching.
Orderchamp Order Export
You have the option to export your orders automatically into your Shopify and directly manage them from there.
You can handle the order from your e-shop fully if you choose to not use our carriers and auto-confirm all orders. In other cases, some actions will still be required on Orderchamp.