There can be 3 types of orders available for fulfilment in the system:
- Orders which you receive on Orderchamp directly
- Orders which are directly imported from your Woocommerce, Shopify integrations
- Orders which are created manually
The first two types of orders will reflect automatically in the system whenever they are received. The orders will immediately be available for fulfilment by the warehouse.
To manually create an order:
- Click on the “Orders” link in your backoffice, then click on the “Create” button on the top right corner:
- On the next page, you will see a form to create a new order. As a first step, please fill in the customer details.
- In the channel field please mention whether the order is B2B, B2C or the marketplace where this order has come from.
- After all details are filled in, click on the “Create” button
- Next, click on “Add Products” to select the products to be added in the order
- A window will open showing you all the products in your catalogue. Please enter the quantity of the products and then click on “Add”.
- Finally, click on “Save” to create the order.
The order will now reflect in your dashboard under the “Awaiting Fulfillment” status.