How does the Magento connection work?
You can seamlessly integrate your Magento webshop to Orderchamp to synchronise your product catalogue. This will allow you to easily upload your newest collections & make sure your product stock levels are always up-to-date. The integration includes:
- Product catalogue synchronisation from Magento to Orderchamp
- Stock synchronisation from Magento to Orderchamp
- Fulfilment by Orderchamp order integration is not supported at this time
- Order synchronisation from Orderchamp to Magento is not supported at this time
How it works
You can establish the connection between your Magento and Orderchamp in just a few minutes, no real technical knowledge needed!
Note: We do not support standalone products with "virtual" as type for Magento.
- Go to Apps & Integrations in your Orderchamp back office.
- Click on the 'Install' button next to Magento (Beta).
- Click "Connect your integration"
- A pop-up will appear where you have to fill in your Magento store URL, admin username and password:
- Login to Magento if you haven't already and click "Connect Magento".
- Walk through the configuration settings.
That's it! Your products are now being synchronised to Orderchamp.
You'll be given a few choices to make to optimally synchronise your products:
- MSRP or Wholesale: Choose in which field in Orderchamp the price will be filled in. If you connect your B2C Magento webshop, you'll choose MSRP. If you connect your B2B website, you'll choose Wholesale Prices.
- Content: You can make sure the title, description, prices and images are always the same in Orderchamp as they are in Magento. Any changes in Magento will be synchronised to Orderchamp, but this also means any changes in Orderchamp will be overridden. If you'd like to tweak and edit the content in Orderchamp, you can choose to not override the content. Inventory is always synchronised with your shop.