What is the Star Sellers Program?
Outstanding brands deserve a star-status. That’s why we’ve launched our Star Sellers Program, to reward brands that show an excellent performance on our platform. These brands have proven to be trustworthy and are worth discovering for you as a retailer.
The perks of buying from our Star Seller brands:
- They have a proven track record
- Are highly appreciated by other retailers
- Enjoy risk-free and fast order handling
How does a brand qualify to become a Star Seller?
- The brand has to be live for more than 90 days. This way we can collect enough data to evaluate their performance on our platform.
- The brand must have a 4-star review or higher. This shows other retailers are satisfied with the products and service of the brand.
- The brand must confirm all orders within 24 hours.
- The brand must fulfill most orders within their specified shipping lead time.
- The order cancellation rate and order complaints must be low.
- The brand must have (almost) all of their online catalogue in stock.
Where is the Star Seller status shown?
Our Star Seller brands are showing the Star Seller badge on their storefront, to show their earned status. When you’re on a category page, you can also filter on Star Sellers in the Filters on the left. Next to that, you’ll find the Star Sellers label on each product page from reward brands. This helps you discover new Star Seller brands.